Phew! I am certainly glad it’s Friday. It’s been a particularly stressful work week for me and yesterday I got in a slight fender bender (eep), so I’m definitely ready for the weekend! This weekend Craig and I will be going down to Denton to see our friend Alex’s band, The Devereauxs, play and I couldn’t be more excited to hear their new stuff and see some good friends. But until then, please feel free to check out my favorite things of the week after the break!
1. One of my coworkers shared this 10 Best Obnoxious Responses to Misspellings in Facebook with me and I have been cracking up over it all morning. Definitely think we have a case of the Friday sillies around this office.
2. I am all about this jewelry by Annie Costello Brown. Perfect summer wardrobe accessories.
3. I’m seriously considering purchasing this “Use Poetry” poster featuring a quote from Jack Kerouac. Wouldn’t it be a great piece in an apartment belonging to two English graduates?
4. To celebrate Pixar’s 25th Anniversary, Planet Pulp dedicated their new 30-Day theme to the studio and its films. I quite like the idea of a Sully, Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Incredible and Presto avenging team!
5. Check out this incredible video of Bach’s Cantata 147, Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring played a huge wooden xylophone in a forest. I can’t even begin to imagine how long it took to create the xylophone and get the tones right.
6. I’m definitely in love with these photographs by Ellen Rogers. They remind me of something you would find from a 1890s Parisian photographer.
7. And finally, speaking of amazing photography, how amazing are these animal photographs by Morten Koldby? It’s almost as if they got these wild animals to pose in a studio!
(featured image courtesy of On Set…)